Friday 12 July 2013

Pre holiday bang with Fiona and Nada (March 2013)

The night was originally envisaged to be Fiona, Olivia and myself. Fiona throws out the line in my direction from time to time, and this time a couldn't help but take a nibble when she suggested Olivia. I love Fiona. She really is the ultimate courtesan. All class.

Fiona seems to do her homework when it comes to doubles partners, often to the extent of booking potential participants herself. This was certainly the case with my fist menage a trios - Fiona and Miss Chloe (oh how I miss her).

I hold Fiona's recommendations in high regard. So when she came up with Olivia, whom she described as a Eurasian Halle Berry, my imagination (and loins) were set alight. I did a little online stalking and was suitable intrigued. A booking was henceforth organised two weeks out... just a week before my big European adventure

I generally prefer to make bookings only a few days ahead. I'm one of those guys where anxiety  increases with the anticipation, so two weeks of anticipation was an absolute killer.

Unfortunately, the morning of the booking Olivia had to pull out. She was coming down with a cold. I was somewhat shattered. But not for long as Fiona was quick to suggest Nada.

So it was to be a night of dejavu. Fiona, Nada, myself and a room at the Grand Hyatt. A complementary, yet contrasting pair. Fiona, the intimate lover and Nada the spicy firecracker.

I love eating pussy. There's nothing as delectable as a nice, clean shaven pussy. I also love kissing and the intimacy it builds between partners. However, I feel a little of the intimacy is lost when kissing, even with passionate kissing, in a threesome. Someone also seems to be missing out. But when I'm occupied eating one of the pussies, that leave the girls free to explore it other - and that's always a turn on.

Fiona and Nada are very familiar with each other and it shows in the nature of their kissing and touching. At one stage I found myself watching a full blown lesbian sixty-nine. Fuck - that was erotic. I get hard every-time that image pops into my head.

I alternated fucking Fiona and Nada a few times in various postions. I honestly can't remember every position explored. I do, however, remember Nada straddling me in cowgirl and Fiona straddling my face, grinding onto my mouth mercilessly until she came whilst Nada moaning with each stroke on my cock.

I blew my first load of the night in missionary on top and deep inside Fiona, my face buried in her hair on the pillow. The three of use then settled down to some stimulating conversation. I love the way Nada tells interesting stories of her travels. She has a witty sense of humor. The way she chats, all the while, casually running her fingers up and down my leg occasionally brushing my recovering cock. Nada always seems to know when to kick off the action again. It's like a sixth sense.

It was a hot night. Amazing how three hours can pass so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment