Friday 12 July 2013

Grace - the morning of my flight (March 2013)

Grace is one of those "university student" girls working for Tiffany. By the way, I sent Tiffany a text a couple of weeks ago to ask who was working as I was feeling the itch for a cheap, uncomplicated rub and tug. She sent me back a text telling me that she was no longer running "the business" and not to contact her in the future. A follow-up text a week later indicated that her phones had been confiscated by the police. Anyway, back to Grace.

Tiffany recommended her to me weeks earlier. Grace is very young and very cute. A little bootylicous asian. Our first booking was a little reserved. I tried to go down on her, but she wouldn't have it.

It was the morning I was due to fly out, and I needed a little something to tide me over before the 21 hours of air-time. Texted Tiffany and made a booking with Grace. I turned up was shown to the little room with the rickety massage table. Grace was pleasant and friendly.

I dispensed with my travel clothes (I was dressed for air travel) and stood next to the table rather than lying down to let Grace know I was purely interested in sex. She turn her back to me and removed her clothes and I took the opportunity to embrace her from behind and kiss her neck to make sure she knew what I wanted.

She turned and we kissed. She's a tiny little girl (I love petite women) and ever so cute. I lifted her and placed her on the edge of the table and started to work my way downward. I had been denied access to her crotch on the previous occasion, but the clean shaven pussy was beckoning my and I had to try.

This time, however, I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of opposition. She was a little cagey, as if she wasn't sure she wanted me to do it, but encountering no resistance, I continued. She was trembling a little as I descended, knowing what was to come. I made light teasing contact with her clitoris and lips.  Her breathing quickened as if someone was pouring cold water over her. When I went in for the full-blooded lap, she gasped deeply and dropped her head behind her onto the bench. It was like she was being eaten out for the first time! The moans and quickened breath were virgin-like. I was so turned on.

I feasted for a while, savouring the taste and sounds assaulting my senses. I wanted to make this girl cum - that's another thing I love, bringing a girl to orgasm. I broke pussy contact momentarily to lubricate my middle finger with my own saliva before resuming licking her clitoris, simultaneously inserting my finger. At this point, you never really know if a girl is going to be receptive to this or not, so I try not to be abrupt when inserting my finger into a girl's pussy. I worked my way deeper and deeper, a little at a time, making sure to maintain good contact with my tongue and the clit. Soon, Grace was arching her back and grinding herself onto me. Her pussy searching for the ideal balance between clitoral and deep vaginal stimulation. She worked herself into a frenzy before reaching climax.

It was time for my turn. I enjoy the feeling of having earned the right to fuck a girl after bringing her to orgasm first. I entered Grace whilst she was still lying on the edge of the table, having only allowed her moment to recover post orgasm. She was young, and it showed in the tightness of her pussy. I savoured a few deep slow strokes inside her. As inexperienced as Grace was, it was still amazing being inside something so young, so petite, so cute and soooo tight!

I decided I would show Grace a little something. So I pulled out of her and we moved over to the only chair in the room. I sat down and pulled her into cowgirl on top of me. I entered her again for a few strokes before hooking my arms under her legs and lifting he into a standing fuck position. She gasped at being lifted into the air and gripped the back of my neck. She soon got the hang of it and was lifting herself up and down on my shaft - and there were those virginesque sounds again.

I angled us three quarters to the full-length mirror next to the door and told her to turn around. Oh, the sight of the glory reflected back at us; our bodies locked together in a standing fuck, my cock disappearing into her tight little pussy and the roundness of her bootylicous ass. She buried her face into me neck, turning a little red in embarrassment. I kissed her cheek and told her to look again, at how beautiful she looked. She turned to look in the mirror again and this time giggled. I resumed fucking her in standing position, my elbows hooked under her legs in an erotic tangle. She kept, looking, observing like a student. The reflection in the mirror sent me to the edge and I had to put Grace down. I wanted to  thrust deeply into her and cum hard.

I placed Grace gently back onto the massage table and began to pick up the pace. Grace seemed to know the end was near and whispered to me. It's your turn.

I pushed in deep and hard and released a gushing wave of satisfaction.

Thank-you Grace for my holiday send off.

Unfortunately, I doubt I will ever get to see Grace again. With Tiffany's shutdown and the heavy turnover of girls in the rub and tug industry being what it is. I will always have the memories of the fuck with Grace. I guess knowing that you will never again get to fuck that girl again makes the experience of that fuck all the more sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment