Saturday 13 July 2013

Olivia Acqui - post holiday (May 2013)

So after my big European adventure, I returned home and was looking for a little local cuisine. Having missed out on a booking with Olivia previously, I felt the need to satisfy the curiosity which had been peeked pre-holiday.
I did feel a little guilty at not re-visiting the previously thwarted Fiona-Olivia menage a trios encounter, particularly since it was Fiona who had suggested Olivia to me. I was however, not in the mood for a threesome and as funny as it sounds after only just returning from a holiday, I wanted to relax. Though extremely fun, a menage a trios is a bit of work and I wasn't in the mood for the raunch that comes with it.
I contacted Olivia, who was most apologetic at having to cancel the previous encounter, to the point of offering to pay for the hotel. I refused. The date was set for a Friday night.
I arrived early to shower and freshen up before the encounter. I sometimes rue my own eagerness and the anxiety it creates. I was in the hotel room for about an hour with nothing to do with my nervous energy but fiddle with the TV and check the time every thirty seconds.
My anxiety was of course, self inflicted. You see, I am afflicted with a couple (ok many) fetishes. One of them is that I find intelligent women intensely sexy. Another is that I have a deep-seated girl-next-door fantasy.
Unfortunately, I also find beautiful women intimidating. And to further complicate matters, I couldn't help but do some pre-date cyber stalking. My intelligence reconnaissance uncovered that Olivia was not only smart, witty, and sexy, but that she also held a regular day job. Damn, I was in trouble!
My palms were sweating by the time my mobile toned and the words on the screen read, "I'm down stairs sitting on the couch next to the lifts".
The trip down to the lobby is always nerve-racking. You want to be inconspicuous, and you always feel that the reception staff inexplicably know what you're up to somehow. To make matters worse, when I arrived downstairs, there were two ladies sitting on the couch next to the lifts. A moment of panic. Then, I recognised her. I greeted her as casually as I could and we ascended together. Must remember room number. Must remember room number.
She spoke with an accent. It may not have actually been an accent (perhaps my imagination), but to me, it sounded slightly British - another turn on.
We sat on the couch and sipped sparkling water. We talked and broke the ice. She lived up to all my expectations. Truly, she was intelligent, she was sexy and she was also a regular person (with a sexy British accent to boot). The conversation was most stimulating. I like the pre-fuck ice-breaker conversations that come with these sorts of encounters. I feel the experience is enhanced once all parties are not only comfortable, but also suitably stimulated on an intellectual level. My appetite was most definitely wet.
The other thing I truly love about these encounters is the pre-fuck make-out sessions. Making out on the couch transports me back to the back seat of my first car in my teenage years. Ah, the nostalgia.
Her day-job dress was removed to reveal expensive lacey lingerie. I think expensive lingerie is a sign of a woman who likes to take care of herself - I like women who look after themselves.
There's nothing like the feeling of first contact of mouth on cock. A little like being plunged into a cold mountain stream. Sometimes, I come very close to losing my load. I certainly almost lost it when Olivia went down on me. I had to pull her off and kiss her before allowing her to continue. I soon acclimatised to enjoy the amazing job Olivia was performing on me.
We moved the action to the bed, where the bra and g-string were removed, but the thigh-high stockings remained (I love thigh-high stockings on a pair or long and luscious legs). We somehow ended up splayed diagonally across the bed. More kissing ensured before I inevitably made my way down to feast on one of my favourite all-time meals. Olivia was clean shaven, smooth and sweet. I must have spent a solid half hour eating out Olivia. Her squirming and arching became more and more pronounced as I worked away at her with a combination of oral and digital stimulation. As the orgasm drew closer, she gripped the sides of my head, a handful of my hair in each hand, pulling me onto her grinding pussy. Olivia came with a devastating shudder, a prolonged arch of pleasure and heavy breathing. I came up with Olivia's juices all over my face and I kissed her so she could taste the glorious fruits of her own hard work.
We changed position into a cow-girl near the top of the bed allowing her to grip the top of the bed head. Olivia cuts an impressive figure from this angle; her fingers digging into the bed head, pushing her hips back onto my cock, like some sort of erotic yoga pose. I enjoyed the pleasure of the sights and sounds that were Olivia. Olivia in missionary, Olivia in doggy and then finally the pleasure of blowing my load deep inside her in missionary with her had hanging over the edge of the bed.
We took a break to chat some more and take refreshments. But not for long. Her mouth somehow found its way back onto my cock. This time, Olivia was going deep-throat on me. Forcefully, taking my cock down her throat in gallant efforts to take my full length. Her gagging sounds and watery eyes were surprisingly arousing. The gagging strokes a man's ego no end. The physical attempt (and failure) seems to say, "damn you are big", and I am not averse to having my ego stroked in this way.
Olivia brought me close to shooting a second load, but I wanted to be inside her again. I let her know in no uncertain terms that I wanted to fuck.
"Well, since you asked so nicely." she replied with a cheeky smile and complied by mounting me in reverse cow-girl.
What I have failed to notice up until this point was how nice Olivia's ass is. It's big, but well proportioned. Beyonce comes to mind and I was enjoying an unobstructed view of it along with the view of the full length of my shaft penetrating her delicious pussy. The angle of penetration in reverse cow-girl makes for a really tight-feel as the pussy envelops the cock. Olivia was really exploring the full length of my cock in this position, taking her pussy all the way to the head of my cock, pausing momentarily before bringing her pussy all the way back down again to meet the base of my cock. The sight was unbelievably arousing and when she quickened the pase, I had no choice but to show my appreciation by grasping her hips and cumming as hard as I could.
Olivia collapsed back on the bed and we both caught our breath and took a second drinks break. More engaging conversation about our common interests (food).
Round three commenced in much the same fashion as the previous round. Olivia was once again engaging me in another scintillating deep-throat session. She was again, forcefully taking my cock into her mouth and gagging as my cock pushed against the extremities at the back of her throat. Just when I though she could take no more, with her eyes watering and struggling a little to breathe, Olivia increased her pace! She was fucking me with her mouth! Simply amazing! This time, I wanted to cum in her mouth, but it seemed as though Olivia was never going to give me a choice on this one. The load was shot, the load was taken and the load was well and truly swallowed.
There is something so ultimately and totally erotic about a woman submitting to you and committing to your satisfaction in this fashion. I found it sexually exhilarating.
Alas, the night had to come to an end and Olivia bid me farewell leaving me to drift off into blissful oblivion at the Hyatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment