Saturday 13 July 2013

Chloe Chase (June 2013)

I'm a little but of a sucker for the touring girl. Something about an out-of-towner breezing in and out of your life. I caught word that Chloe was intending to visit Melbourne and after seeing her pictures, I swiftly organised a rendezvous at the Marriot.

I must say that my first impressions of Chloe were a little disappointing. She didn't resemble her pictures. I believe the reasons for this are probably a combination of photoshop and some bad luck which recently befell her.

However, the initial disappointment was quickly dispelled by how engaging Chloe is in personality and presence. She has a way of drawing your attention and though (in my humble opinion) she currently does not resemble he photos, she is still drop-dead sexy.

Chloe, like Olivia, has a day-job, which is an incredible turn-on for me. For some reason, fucking a sexy work colleague is a fantasy I never tire of. There's just something about the girl-next-door fantasy that just gets me and Chloe most definitely gets me in that way.

We hit it off in terms of compatibility. She is engaging in conversation. We're both foodies, and both appreciate fashion.

She excused herself to freshen up and when she returned, Chloe decided it was time to get intimate with some kissing. She popped herself on my lap in the large swivel chair and commenced a prolonged make-out session which descended into heavy petting.

Superfluous clothing was dispensed with quickly as we proceeded to the bed. By the time my pants were removed, my underwear was heavily stained with pre-cum due to the warm-up activities. As I lay on my back with my legs luxuriously splayed with Chloe between them, she took my cock into her mouth with long, deep and lingering strokes. I dissolved into the mattress as Chloe took me to pleasure town. The feeling was so wonderful, I felt the need to make eye contact as she was sucking. I pulled back her long soft hair into a bun and held it atop her head as it sumptuously bobbed up on down on my cock.

Time to return the favour. We exchanged positions and I descended to Chloe's nether regions. I simply can't resist eating pussy. I'm totally obsessed with it and Chloe's was singularly delicious. Delicate, soft and pink. Like some irresistible delicacy. I get such a sense of satisfaction and achievement in bringing a woman to orgasm. The sounds of Chole's impending orgasm, as I orally pleasured her, spurred me on and made me incredibly hard as I dry humped the mattress between Chloe's stunningly long legs.

I worked long and hard to make Chloe cum and it was all worth it when I felt those trembling legs on either side of my head. I surfaced and kissed Chloe hard pressing my shaft against her vulva.

It was now time for my hard earned return trip to pleasure town. I fucked Chloe in missionary, she fucked me in cow-girl, then I fucked her in doggy. By this stage, I was ready to burst and I wanted to look into her eyes when I did it. I flipped her over and I entered her vigorously, holding on as long as I could for a more intense explosion. Inevitably, I blew at the deepest point of a final lasting thrust.

We recovered and drank sparkling water. We chatted freely. I truly enjoyed her company and the flowing conversation which came with it. The engagement was a real turn-on for me and it wasn't long before I felt the need to fuck her again. I received another sensational session of delectable oral stimulating with Chloe's smooth deep strokes moving up and down the full length of my shaft. I was ridiculously hard and I wanted to fuck. I lifted Chloe into a standing fuck in front of the full length mirror. We enjoyed the reflected view of our intertwined bodies (at least I did) before I lay her down gently at the corer of the bed.

Standing at the corner of the bed to fuck in missionary is fantastic! Something about the purchase or leverage you get to thrust into the pussy makes it superior to fucking whilst standing against the flat edge of the bed. Perhaps this made the difference for Chloe (I don't really know). The auditory feedback I was getting from Chloe as we both drew closer to orgasm was driving me crazy. I held out as long as I could, which as it turns out was just enough because we came synchronously. Oh, the simultaneous orgasm... the ultimate in sexual fantasy. Thank-you Chloe for achieving this with me.

I wasn't expecting a second orgasm from Chloe, let alone a timed synchronous cum between us. There are very few women whom I have been able to extract multiple orgasms. Fiona has a particular talent for multiple orgasms - it's one of the reasons I can't resist seeing her. Ivy is probably the only other girl whom I've been able to make cum twice (almost three times). I just love it when women cum.

Chloe Chase... one to commit to memory.



No comments:

Post a Comment